Why settle for capturing images, when you can capture your inspirations? Introducing a unique mirrorless camera that can make your vision connect more powerfully with others — the Z 50. Small in size but big in image quality, the Z 50 unleashes your unique creativity from day one. Combining the unrivaled potential of the Z mount system with simple, well-thought-out camera operation, it lets you find new joy in making stunning images just as you envision them — day or night. What’s more, you can transfer your photos and videos immediately to your smart devices via the SnapBridge application, for easy sharing online. Get ready to capture the world in a way that only you can express with the Z 50.- Powerful, compact, light and fun- Stunningly sharp pictures and videos — using the potential of the large Z mount system- 20.9 megapixel image sensor and high ISO of 51200 produces clean, noise-free images in low light- Eye-detection AF for amazingly sharp and impressive portraits- Select, confirm and shoot to get a unique look easily — 20 Creative Picture Controls- Proven quality and reliability Kit Includes:- Z 50 Camera Body- EN-EL25 Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery – MH-32 Battery Charger- UC-E21 USB Cable- AN-DC20 Camera Strap- BF-N1 Body Cap- DK-30 Rubber Eyecup- NIKKOR Z DX 16-50mm f/3.5-6.3 VR (Image Stabilization)- LC-46B 46mm Snap-On Front Lens Cap- LF-N1 Rear Lens Cap- NIKKOR Z DX 50-250mm f/4.5-6.3 VR (Image Stabilization)- LC-62B Snap-On Front Lens Cap- LF-N1 Rear Lens Cap.
- Compact, lightweight and durably constructed mirrorless camera
- First DX-format mirrorless camera to use a large 55 millimeter lens mount, offering advantages in high image quality and lowlight performance.
- 20.9 MP sensor with robust 4K UHD video features
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for simple pairing to a smartphone.
- “Selfie” flip down touch LCD screen, great for self-portraits and vlogging.
- Compatible with Nikkor Z lenses.
- Also compatible with F Mount NIKKOR Lenses using FTZ Mount Adapter (sold separately).
Sporting an especially sleek design, the Nikon Z50 is a DX-format mirrorless digital camera revolving around the versatile Z Mount. Capable in both stills and video realms, the Z50 features a 20.9MP CMOS sensor and EXPEED 6 image processor, which enables fast performance up to 11 fps, a reliable 209-point hybrid AF system with eye detection, and notable low-light performance to ISO 51200. For video shooters, UHD 4K is supported up to 30 fps along with Full HD recording at up to 120 fps for slow-motion playback. For fine-tuning your photos and videos, in-camera clip trimming can be used, and 20 Creative Picture Controls and 10 Special Effects settings help to infuse your imagery with a unique look.
The body design is impressively sleek yet still ergonomic to benefit all-day-long shooting. A high-resolution 2.36m-dot OLED EVF benefits working in bright conditions with clear eye-level viewing and the 3.2″ rear touchscreen LCD has a 180° flip-down design that is perfect for selfies. The magnesium alloy body is weather-sealed, too, to suit working in inclement conditions. Additionally, for easy sharing, built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth work in conjunction with the Nikon SnapBridge app for wirelessly transferring photos and videos and remotely controlling the camera from your mobile device.
The DX-format 20.9MP CMOS sensor is paired with the EXPEED 6 image processor to provide a versatile mixture of high sensitivity, nuanced image quality, and fast overall performance. At native values, a sensitivity range from ISO 100-51200 permits working in a broad array of lighting conditions, and can be further expanded up to ISO 204800 for extreme low-light conditions. The mixture of resolution and sensor size also contributes to clean image quality and smooth color transitions with reduced noise throughout the sensitivity range. In addition to benefitting image quality, the EXPEED 6 processor also affords a wealth of speed throughout the camera system, including a top full-resolution continuous shooting rate of 11 fps as well as 30 fps shooting at 8MP.
Besides imaging, the sensor’s design also incorporates a 209-point hybrid autofocus system, which uses both phase-detection and contrast-detection methods to quickly and accurately acquire focus for both stills and video applications. This focusing system also supports Eye Detection AF, which uses facial recognition to help lock focus onto subjects’ eyes.
- A large 3.2″ 1.04m-dot LCD screen is available for bright, clear, and vivid image playback and live view shooting. The screen has a 180° flip-under tilting design, which benefits front-facing selfie captures, and it is also a touchscreen for more intuitive operation, navigation, and settings control.
- A 3.6m-dot electronic finder is present for comfortable eye-level viewing. It has a 1.02x magnification and uses NIKKOR optics to guarantee a sharp, clear image.
- Single SD memory card slots supports up to the UHS-I protocol for quickly storing photo and video files.
- A robust magnesium alloy chassis is both dust- and weather-resistant to benefit working in harsh climates and inclement conditions.
- Built-in SnapBridge connectivity to enable seamless transfer of low-resolution imagery as well as remote shooting capabilities. BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) and Wi-Fi enables communication between the camera and a smart device and, additionally, the mobile device can remotely trigger the shutter and display a live view image from the camera to enable working from a distance.
- Included EN-EL25 rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides approximately 300 shots per charge, and in-camera charging is supported when using the optional EH-73P charging AC adapter.
- Multiple Exposure mode lets you combine several exposures into one frame for creative effects.
- Special Effects Modes: Night Vision; Super Vivid, Pop, Photo Illustration, Toy Camera Effect, Miniature Effect, Selective Color, Silhouette, High Key, and Low Key.
- Creative Picture Controls: Dream, Morning, Pop, Sunday, Somber, Dramatic, Silence, Bleached, Melancholic, Pure, Denim, Toy, Sepia, Blue, Red, Pink, Charcoal, Graphite, Binary, and Carbon.
- In-Camera Image Editing: Distortion Control, D-Lighting, Image Overlay, NEF (RAW) Processing, Perspective Control, Quick Retouch, Red-eye Correction, Resize, Side-by-Side Comparison, Straighten, Trim, and Trim Movie.
- Language Support: Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Marathi, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (Portugal and Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, and Vietnamese.
Compact and versatile, the Nikon NIKKOR Z DX 16-50mm f/3.5-6.3 VR is a 24-75mm-equivalent zoom designed for DX-format Z-mount mirrorless cameras. Covering a wide-angle to portrait-length zoom range, this lens is well-suited to everyday shooting situations. Its optical design incorporates aspherical and extra-low dispersion elements, which help to reduce a variety of aberrations for sharper, clearer image quality throughout the zoom range. A Super Integrated Coating has also been applied to minimize ghosting and flare for increased contrast and color accuracy in bright and backlit conditions.
The lens’s flexible focal length range is complemented by Vibration Reduction image stabilization, which minimizes the appearance of camera shake by up to 4.5 stops for sharper handheld shooting. A stepping motor provides quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override to suit both stills and video applications. Also, a programmable control ring can be set for intuitive adjustment over a variety of camera and exposure settings.
Sleek yet long-reaching, the Nikon NIKKOR Z DX 50-250mm f/4.5-6.3 VR is a 75-375mm-equivalent zoom designed for DX-format Z-mount mirrorless cameras. Spanning a versatile range of telephoto focal lengths, this zoom is well-suited for working with distant subjects as well as portraiture applications. Its optical design incorporates one extra-low dispersion element, which greatly helps to reduce a color fringing and chromatic aberrations for greater clarity and color rendering. A Super Integrated Coating has also been applied to minimize ghosting and flare for increased contrast and color accuracy in bright and backlit conditions.
Its reach is also benefitted by Vibration Reduction image stabilization, which minimizes the appearance of camera shake by up to 5 stops for sharper handheld shooting. A stepping motor provides quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override to suit both stills and video applications. Also, a programmable control ring can be set for intuitive adjustment over a variety of camera and exposure settings.
Power the Nikon Z 50 mirrorless camera with this EN-EL25 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery, which serves as a spare or replacement for the one provided with the camera. It is designed to offer long life and consistent power, and can be charged or discharged at any time without developing memory effects.
The battery is compatible with the MH-32 charger, or can be charged in-camera using the EH-7P Charging AC Adapter.
Dedicated to the Nikon EN-EL25 rechargeable lithium-ion battery, the MH-32 Battery Charger is an efficient means for keeping your batteries powered up.
The black UC-E21 USB Cable from Nikon connects a compatible digital camera to a computer or a charger. It features a full-size type-A USB connector on one end, and a micro type-B on the other. The cable is included with the EH-71P Charging AC Adapter, which is supplied with the COOLPIX S5300 and S6800 cameras, and is offered here as a spare or replacement part.
Designed for the Nikon Z 50 mirrorless camera, the AN-DC20 Camera Strap is a spare or replacement item for the one originally included with the camera. The strap has an adjustable length, attaches to the camera via its lugs, and has a Nikon Z logo with black and yellow coloring.
Dedicated to camera bodies featuring a Nikon Z mount, this BF-N1 Body Cap is designed to protect the interior of your camera when not in use.