- E-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 75mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/22
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Internal Focus
- Minimum Focus Distance: 1.3′
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
- Flattering 75mm-equivalent focal length helps to isolate subject matter and home in on minute details.
- Fast f/1.8 maximum aperture facilitates working in low light conditions and allows shooters to create images with an extremely shallow depth of field.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper imagery when shooting handheld with slower shutter speeds. This stabilization system can be combined with select camera’s sensor-shift type image stabilization for more effective control of camera blur.
- An internal focus mechanism contributes to faster, more responsive autofocus, the minimum focus distance of 1.3′, and easier handling as the lens does not change in length during use.